Wedding, Family & Automotive Photographer.
LONDON | WORLD
Hi, I hope you’ll get to know me a tiny bit after reading this.
I married my best friend Jasmine in 2012, together we live in London with our beautiful son and our gorgeous baby girl. They mean everything to me 🙂
Apart from photography I live and breathe classic cars. I know, boring to some…
I am fascinated with humans and I love photographing special events. I am a creative lifestyle photographer and I tend to capture the essence of special events in peoples life. I am telling stories through my photos… Telling them as they are… real moments, real stories.They have the power to take you back in time. They make you laugh and make you cry. Well, that’s what I do; I take photographs and they’re your memories!
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m a family guy
- I’ve got a foreign accent (I think everyone in London has)
- I am a graphic designer by education, photographer by passion
- I love traveling
- I love modern architecture, art, interior design and branding
- I like watching documentaries and anything based on true stories, real life basically
- I am addicted to everything cars… mostly classic and performance cars
- I own two classic cars BMW 1602L and 635Csi
- yes I do photograph cars, you can check it out via @DriveClassics
- I passionately follow Formula1 racing
- I hope my children will be into cars like me; but really… I’d love them to get a degree in architecture
- I love chocolate and Earl Grey tea
- my favourite cities are New York, LA, Paris and London of course
- most of all I love holidays with my family, but who doesn’t?
Hope I didn’t bore you too much 😉
Thanks for taking your time to check out my work and for considering me when looking for the right photographer.
I look forward to hearing from you,